Thanks for purchasing Penguin Badges!
Here are some basic instructions on how to set everything up.
By buying these Badges, you get the non-exclusive, required license to use them as emotes and/or badges on your platform of choice (Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Discord and any other). Due to the fact that these badges are non-exclusive, they may be used by multiple customers on a variety of different channels. They are not user-specific but are accessible to everyone who purchases this bundle
When you become an affiliate or partner on twitch you have the ability to add subscribers badges to your channel. When someone subscribes to your channel, they will obtain a subscriber chat badge that is automatically shown next to their name when they engage in your channel's chat. As your subscribers spend time subscribed to your channel (3 months, 6 months, etc), they'll hit milestones that you may personalize with additional badges to reward them for their continuing support. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to set these badges up.
- Go to your Creator Dashboard
- Press the Hamburger Menu and click Preferences, then Partner or Affiliate
- Navigate to the Subscriptions section and click on Loyalty Badges
- Choose the badge you'd like to edit by selecting it from the dropdown menu under Manage Badges
- Click the + icon on each size to upload your badge
- Press Save Changes
As soon as your channel is eligible for memberships you can add custom members-only badges. Here's how to upload them
- Go to your Memberships page and click on Loyalty Badges
- Press Upload and choose the badges you want to upload
In Discord you can use your badges as Role Icons on your server when it has 2 level, here's how to set them up:
- Go to Server Settings
- Open the Roles tab
- Choose a role or add a new one
- Press on Choose Image under the Role Icon section
Custom styles, sizes, and colors
In case you want to resize your badge or change its colors or style we've included a handy .PSD file that allows you to do that.
- Open the Badges Custom Colors.PSD in the main folder of your badges
- Open the folder with the badge you want to change colors and choose the Colors layer
- Move the Hue and Saturation sliders to change the colors
- Turn the layers inside each badges' folder on or off to stylize them
- When you're ready with your changes, press File > Export > Export As
Online Image Resizer - the fastest way to resize your emotes online
Photopea - a free online editor that allows you to open and edit .PSD files