Chibi Boy Emotes
Thanks for purchasing Chibi Boy Emotes!
Here are some basic instructions on how to set everything up.
By buying these Emotes, you get the non-exclusive, required license to use them as emotes and/or badges on your platform of choice (Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Discord and any other). Due to the fact that these emotes are non-exclusive, they may be used by multiple customers on a variety of different channels. They are not user-specific but are accessible to everyone who purchases this bundle.
When you become an affiliate or partner on twitch you have the ability to add at least 3 emote tiers to your channel. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to set them up:
- Go to your Creator Dashboard
- Click Viewers Rewards on the left side of your screen and then press Emotes
- Click the + button under the desired tier and upload your emote.
Take a note that with a simple upload mode you simply need to upload a single square picture file between 112x112px and 4096x4096px that is under 1MB in size. Afterwards, this file will be automatically resized to fit other sizes.
As soon as your channel is eligible for memberships you can add custom emojis. Here's how to upload them:
- Go to your Memberships page
- Select Edit on the “Your badges and emoji” card
- Write a Family Name if you're uploading your first emoji
- Pick a name for your custom emoji
In order to add Subscriber Stickers to your channel you need to be a Managed Partner or:
Be in Level Up
Have at least 5,000 followers
Follow Facebook community standards
- Open Creator Studio
- Go to Monetization > Subscriptions in the sidebar
- Select the Upload Stickers button
- Select the + Upload Files button
- Upload all of the stickers in your pack. Image files must be in .png with a transparent background. You must also upload each sticker in the following three sizes: 16x16, 32x32, 240x240
- Select Next
- Select a cover sticker to represent the pack
- Review terms of service and check the box next to I agree to Facebook’s Fan Sticker’s Policy
- Select Submit for Review
Discord allows you to upload up to 50 custom emojis to your server, here's how to do it:
- Press the dropdown menu on the right side of your server's name
- Click on Server Settings and go to Emoji
- Click on Upload Emoji
Keep in mind that:
- Emoji names must be at least 2 characters long and can only contain alphanumeric characters and underscores
- Emojis must be under 256kb in size
Customizing sizes and colors
In case you want to resize your emote or change its colors we've included a handy .PSD file that allows you to do that.
- Open the Emotes Custom Colors.PSD in the main folder of your emotes
- Open the folder with the emote you want to change colors and choose the Colors layer
- Move the Hue and Saturation sliders to change the colors
- When you're ready with color changes, press File > Export > Export As
- Choose the resolution you need, locate the save folder, and press Export
Online Image Resizer - the fastest way to resize your emotes online
Photopea - a free online editor that allows you to open and edit .PSD files